This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can the Republican party be saved?
01-26-2013, 06:50 PM
Can the Republican party be saved?
As a libertarian, I have to tell my Republican friends that they way I see it you guys are tied up, laying across the train tracks, and a freight train is heading straight toward you named Hillary Clinton. You think Obama is bad, wait till Hillary wins.

My advice to you guys is to start the campaign against Hillary right now. And I know you don't want to hear this but I think you have to concede the social issues. Abortion. Gay Marriage. You're on the losing side of that. And you're probably also going to have to concede Immigration too. Just decide to be the party of free markets and limited constitutional government. Leave all the rest behind.

Or I predict you're dead in the water.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-26-2013, 06:58 PM

I don't even think our country can be saved.

Ads

just get rid of ALL the NEO-CONS!

the Republican party is being saved it is called the tea party.

If they get rid of the RINOs.

I think the conservatives should just give up on trying to change America all together and move to central Africa where their ideas are already in practice, no social services or government regulations. They can live in the toxic waste dumps of cities their conservative values will create and drive their kids to school in armored convoys because of the high crime that having no social services creates.

Nope it is going down
And Republicans in congress are the reason .

Hillary has her own challenges to meet right now and is unable to fulfill his role as Sec of State. We wish her a speedy recovery but, a clot in the brain is no small matter.

It may be that her health will not allow her to achieve her goal.

The question is whether or not the democratic Party can be saved.

The Democrats had turnout os 1305 or more of the registered voters in many democratic districts. That is a clear indication of voter fraud.

Also, numerous college students boasted that they voted 30 or 40 times or more for Obama. That is serious voter fraud.

When we start prosecuting people for voter fraud, we will discover that much of the Democratic Party is non existent. Many Democrats will go to jail for voter fraud.

There will not be much of anything left of the Democratic Party.

No the GOP is in its final death throes thank the lord