This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the Media trying to achieve by always telling us how bad the housing market is all day long?
01-28-2013, 06:33 AM
What is the Media trying to achieve by always telling us how bad the housing market is all day long?
It`s as though they`re on a government backed scam, just like Global warming, and social drinkin etc..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 06:41 AM

It makes a change from berating the McCanns

Ads

yea yea yea we get it, its all a giant Free Mason illuminati conspiracy. Idiot.

If enough people listen we will end up in a recession which is bad for everyone.Except the money men.

The media know how to cheer us up, don't they?

yeah, i hate the fact the talk about it so much to. that's why i hate watching the news on TV. i rather read the head lines and choose what i want to hear.
i really want a house rate now but like everyone should just sit tight and see what going to happen. maybe nothing but it is best to be safe then sorry.
personally something is happening and its big. when big company's can not get there loan renewed, they are cutting back on spending, closing hundreds of stores and firing thousands you know there is something going on.
the housing market was way to high and people can not afford it. what cost 200,000 just 3 years ago is 600,000 now that's 3x more and were my family lives in Vancouver its 800,000 for a basic 4 bedroom house. that's crazy and it needs to change so everything is going to hit, and hit hard.
people have to remember for the future not to jump into buying things they can not afford.
in the end, i think its for the better but i truly feel sorry for the people that it hits the most.
like my father aways told me"what doesn't kill you makes you stonger"

Yup, the economy is doing just Perfect!! nothing is wrong, thank god for BUSH and is wonderful economic policies we're having the best economy in our history as a nation!! YUP EVERYTHING IS FINE, EVERYTHING IS FINE, if i keep saying it , maybe it will stick! Smile

Just another step in the march towards Government by the Media. Then where will we be?

GUESS WHAT???

I have a mortgage Ican just about afford

I eat red meat , MSG , cheese strings.(I specifically ask the butcher to inject hormones into my meat)

I let my kids PLAY OUT.

I have a gob full of mecury fillings.

YADDA YADDA YADDA

I agree with you they are all spinmeisters , don't believe one single effin word out of their self promoting cats arse mouths.

NOW THAT WAS ALMOST CATHARTIC................................(ps is your avatar name after THE great man himself??)yeah gobby scouser alert...so what!

they want to remind us to pay our mortgage.