This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i want to make a website like twitter?
01-28-2013, 07:50 PM
i want to make a website like twitter?
Hello there i want to make a website like twitter i used Shoutem about 2 years ag does anybody know any online free website creators planning on making a decent social network thanks alot for your time.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 07:58 PM

You're not going to make a decent social networking site with a website creator, much less a free one. Learn to code. You'll probably need a good understanding of HTML, CSS, Flash, and Javascript, as well as an understanding of how to run a server.

Ads

Hello frnd,
Squidy is some what right but not completely. For making a Social Networking Site you need not to learn heavy codes. For this purpose you can use an open source magical tool named joomla and its superb extensions like jomsocial,etc. Joomla is very easy to learn and handle both. You can use the links mentioned below.

PS: I am an experienced Php and Joomla developer.

Use html, PHP, CSS, and Javascript. Notepad++ is a great text editor for all of those. When it comes to server side stuff, you can't use a gui, you need to write your own code. PHP is a great server side language. If you need hosting get it from hostgator.com