This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What are some companies that are willing to pay you for advertising their stuff on twitter?
01-31-2013, 04:54 PM
What are some companies that are willing to pay you for advertising their stuff on twitter?
I've heard of people making money by advertising certain company items or what they want them to advertise on their twitter. I have over 2000 followers on twitter and I would like to find a company or business that would be willing to pay me if I were to advertise their items/clothing/makeup on twitter and then review them. I need a trustworthy and loyal business or company that would help me. Or some advice and ideal/similar things like this for me. Thank you SOOOOO much!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2013, 05:02 PM

There are countless affiliate programs out there that pay perhaps 4% to 15% of the sale price. Promoting products closely related to your twitter focus is most effective. I don't know the specific strategies of twitter marketing or what links are not allowed.

Lots of new marketers discuss this stuff at Warriorforum.com

There's a section of member written tutorials for sale on the subject, like:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...hines.html

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...idays.html

Most typically a twitter account is only a small portion of a larger marketing campaign, linking people to your own site that has pre-sell articles linking to affiliate links may be more effective.

Ads

01-31-2013, 05:02 PM

No company is going to pay just to advertise a product. However, if your advertising generates a sale then you will be paid a commission. For my own products, I usually pay affiliates who join my programs 60% but they are digital products - with physical the commission rate can be very low.