This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
will they be able to see it on twitter?
02-01-2013, 01:49 AM
will they be able to see it on twitter?
Okay i just recently created a twitter i know most of the information about twitter but i don't understand completely.There are celebs. on twitter okay i followed them.I found out that you can only send private messages to only people that you already follow.So i tried writing a tweet and sending it to them.well i don't get any response.So do they have to follow me to reiceve the messages i send.not like the messages that you send like where no one else see it but the kind where its on your wall

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 01:57 AM

Celebs receive a LOT of replies, trust me. It is very difficult to get them to read yours, because at the same time you're tweeting them, million of people are too. They don't need to follow you to see your messages, but is very difficult for them to see. There's also a recurse named direct message, if you get this celeb to follow you, it will be a lot easier for her to see your messages.
Good luck. x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply