This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any great ideas for networking with business people online?
02-01-2013, 08:52 PM
Any great ideas for networking with business people online?
I have my own business expanding rapidly. I am looking to find creative ways to market and network with business professionals looking for another money making opportunity. Any suggestions or ideas that have maybe worked for you? The best thing to me has been word of mouth.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-01-2013, 09:00 PM

A good idea is to register with the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses). They hold networking breakfasts all over the country where you pay for a breakfast with other business owners & you can network & swap business details to gain more contacts. It's not online but it's a great way to get your details out there. They usually make everyone in the room swap business cards so that if someone may need the services you provide, your company would be the first they'd call & vice versa. There are a few other organisations who also do the same thing, it's a great way to get your name out there.

Ads

Facebook http://www.facebook.com is a great way to network online. Just join one of the business opportunity groups and you will be swamped with requests to network with other business opportunity seekers. When you become a friend of one, check out their other friends and become friends of their friends to grow your network of friends

LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com is another great professional networking website today.

Then of course in your area, join business organizations and attend their networking events

You can try social media marketing. This allows you to reach the right group of people you want to join your business. You can surely increase your profit through this.

You can take a look at this blog and see if you can find interesting ideas for networking.