This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I have this "friend"...?
02-17-2013, 10:19 PM
So I have this "friend"...?
That last week we were closer than ever and she turned into my best friend. Yesterday, she stopped following me in a social media and today when I started talking to her she looked so mad. She at first started talking to me but very serious and she is always sweet. Then at the end she didn't even wanted to be near me. I don't get her problem, I am always nice to her and last week we were fine and today suddenly she hates. I don't know I am just upset. Can someone give me an advice on how to deal with the situation please? I asked her earlier if she was mad with me or something and she said "no" but then she was still mad. Can someone please respond to this? It will really help! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2013, 10:27 PM

she might be on her period?? Smile btw i am being serious girls can be like this Sad

Ads

02-17-2013, 10:27 PM

confront her about the situation, but in a sweet way. she's probably angry with you and is one of those people who don't want to admit it.