This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think the world will end on December 21,2012?
02-18-2013, 03:29 PM
Do you think the world will end on December 21,2012?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-18-2013, 03:37 PM

Hurry MLE Nguyen, Let us share one brief moment of love before the end eh?

Ads

nope not at all people need to stop tripping

no

Yes, under the name of Jesus blow this place up.

No, there is absolutely no reason to believe that it will. Every single one of the alleged apocalyptic scenarios can be debunked with a basic Google search and trip to Wikipedia.

The problem is that critical thinking skills do not seem to be taught anymore (and is exacerbated by social networking media. Asking questions, such as who/what/where/when/why/ & how are so important today.

For example: who is making apocalyptic claims? Are they credible or reliable? What, specifically, are they saying? Does their argument make logical sense? What sources are they drawing upon? Are their sources credible and reliable?

No, absolutely not. The Mayan calendar wasn't actually even Mayan, they adopted it from a different people whose name I can't recall. But anyway, on December 21, 2012, it simply says that a new era begins, not the end of the world. Besides, the Mayans couldn't even predict their own doom at the hands if the Spanish conquistadors! How would they be able to predict something like the end of the world, thousands of years later?

No. Scientists have predicted the world would end multiple times prior to 12/21/12. Going on the fact that were still alive i think they were wrong. Why would anyone assume after all these incorrect theories would this one be right? Scientists get things wrong all the time. I don't plan on dieing this close to Christmas and i doubt the scientists will ever be able to predict the end of the world.

no. but i think it will change as far as we know how the world is. just stay home and watch out for the Crazys .

No