This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Internet always cuts in and out?
02-20-2013, 11:53 AM
Internet always cuts in and out?
I use Bigpond. Can't be bothered to say to detail what type etc. Anyway, my internet always cuts out every 10 minutes, and it takes a minute or two, and it works again. Sometimes, it loads certain websites but not others. For eg: Say I load Facebook, internut cuts out, so I load another web page to see if it's cut out, I try twitter, still cuts out, but then when I click youtube, it loads, and facebook and twitter still wont load?

Whats up with that ... ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-20-2013, 12:01 PM

I had the same problem.
I changed my modem out and it seemed to be a bit better. but it was still happening so I changed providers and never had a problem again.

Ads

You can't be bothered to say what type, we can't help. Just like you phoning a doctor and saying I don't feel well but can't bother to tell what feels wrong. NO WAY anyone can help you unless you bother to help yourself. Type of service, modem or router? Or both?

Yep, it helps to know what kind of service you have. I have DSL and when my internet begins cutting out, I call the local phone company (because DSL is carried on their copper lines) and they fix it. A problem - at least locally with Verizon - is that, since they've put in the high-speed optic cables, they don't maintain the copper lines like they are supposed to.