This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you apologize for this?
10-12-2012, 07:23 AM
How do you apologize for this?
Twitter is like a big deal in my city and i use it everyday. But anyways today i tweeted about hating my mom and used a word that i definitely shouldn't have used when referring to someone you love. Someone thought itd be cute to go and tell her i tweeted it and shes really heartbroken that id do that to her. I didn't mean it and im really sorry. what should i do to apologize?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 07:31 AM

Apologize, be honest, people say things they dont mean when they are angry. Just remember to be careful what you put on the internet- anyone can read it

Ads

Say your really sorry and treat her with something special
Eg dinner
Flowers
Ect

Sincerely apologize in a tweet.

Just apologize to her...tell her you didn't mean to say what you said. Then show her you care and eventually she will feel better.

jump off something tall. tell her you broke your arm to show her you love her and stop writing every god damn thing you think of on the internet moron

next time watch what you say.

just say you are sorry for what you said

Put a loooonngg tweet about how much you love your mom and feel bad. like a hole dedication to her hahah & then have someone show her!. & then once you know she noes, then apologize in person.

You embarrassed her in front of everyone on twitter so you should retract your words and apologize publicly 2. but im not sure that would be enough. you will have to really express how sorry you are and maybe try and help her with some chores or pick her some flowers and write a note and say sorry again.

just prove that u love her everyone can forgive you even if u do something like that and why would someone tell ur mom that?