This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girls what does she really mean? (10 point answer)?
10-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Girls what does she really mean? (10 point answer)?
to make it short theres a girl in art i talked to she liked me and when i finally liked her feelings changed. i told her how i felt in hopes she would see reason to why i was the way i was. i persued her and it failed and why argued about how i said she had feelings she kept denying she did and when asked to leave me alone she wouldnt. i realized she wanted attention.

Circumstances occured to where i was able to shut her out of my social life completely. i dont even look at her when we walk by and ignore her if she tries to talk to me. yet a few days ago on twitter when a friend gave me a shout out she attempted to start drama i simply ignored it as well. today came as a real suprise she asked for me in class and decided id see what she wanted and she gave me this question"Do you love me?" i told her no and walked off, but i lied truth being i still love her we had a thing that went on for 2 months or so. so ladies i ask you this...why would she ask me this? is it a cry for attention or for real? should i tell her i do love her and want things to work or ignore as i have to see what happens?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2012, 07:40 AM

She means what she asked. I think she just played hard to get at first or maybe was a little confused herself..but then she asked you that question which I could pretty much say is what she actually feels for you.

Ads

Tell her the truth. Tell her that you love her. You will feel better, and this seems like a problem that needs a resolution. Good luck!

im a little confused with your question as to if you guys had a thing or not.. because what it sounded like was that she really didnt like you. but anyways.. if you DID have a thing for 2 months and now shes asking you, i think she just was curious. its not a cry for attention because if it was she would say why dont you love me. you just need to sit down and talk to her but honestly she sounds like a bipolar bitch. she doesnt know what she wants.. one day shes nice the other shes not. its your choice if you want to continue talking to her but in my opinion she seems like shes just walking all over you.