This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What does all this mean? 10 points each?
02-26-2013, 07:57 PM
What does all this mean? 10 points each?
Ok so I'm falling hard for this boy I think he likes me too but idk he asked me out like a month ago and I was to scared to say yes so I said idk.we usually text everyday sence we don't go to the same school but he hasn't texted me all wekend.my twin sister know that I'm falling for hin hard so she texted him and this was there conversation
Hey
Het what's up
Nm do you like Alexis yeah
Yeah
Ohh you should ask her out again
Oo why
Because you guys would be a cute couple
Are u just saying thatt again
.no
Ohh then idk maybe
So do you think he honestly likes me and will ask me out again? Please help thanks <3

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2013, 08:05 PM

yeah youre a fool for not saying yes the 1st time if you are as smitten as you say you are

Ads

Yes I think he does but he is Scared to get rejected just like any other guy

he didnt sound TOO interested, but maybe if he found out you liked him maybe he will ask again

Yay he likes you Smile He's just doing the guy thing of like.. oh yeah.. cool. He does like you though.. Just wait for his text, the best way to know Smile Isn't it great being a twin? I always make my twin do things like this for me lol. Follow me on twitter (I follow back) @TwinChapter for tweets about twins Smile