This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I take my 16 year old step daughter bra shopping?
02-27-2013, 06:39 AM
How do I take my 16 year old step daughter bra shopping?
I'd like to take her bra shopping in order to get to know her better. How can I broach the subject? Do I send her a message on facebook? I decided to add her as a friend. I also follow her on twitter.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2013, 06:44 AM

Just go away, troll.

Ads

02-27-2013, 06:52 AM

I remember you. Your kids wanted to dress in a halloween costume and you flirted with your daughter on Facebook. Yep. I remember you. TROLL.
02-27-2013, 06:53 AM

TROLL
& 2 points to me
02-27-2013, 06:58 AM

Just tell her you want to take her shopping....most girls that age love to shop and if she knows you will buy her things she is more apt to go.....just talk to her like an adult.
02-27-2013, 07:00 AM

Just go ask her hey do you want to go bra shopping with me.
02-27-2013, 07:06 AM

how do you think taking her bra shopping is going to allow you to get to know her better? You could just bring her shopping with you and then ask her if she needs any new bras.
02-27-2013, 07:13 AM

A eagle on boy I'm known to tote a desert.
02-27-2013, 07:18 AM

ermm...yeah u shoudl go with her..dotn make the scene akward by introducing a stroll of silence...talk to her as if shes one of your girlfriends..by this ull get to know her much better
=)
Also...talk about REGULAR things..like her friends..or have one of her friends go to a movie night with her..gain her trust at that..and then u can have some mommy daughter..or parent daughter shoppinq if you'd like. Maybe next week if shes not busy or so....take her out 2 a movie. u noe...
02-27-2013, 07:26 AM

If you're the step DAD, I'm going to have to say you should squelch this desire of yours. No 16 year old girl wants to go bra shopping with the step dad. If you're the step Mom, try to think of a better way to bond.

I have a feeling that this is one of the fetish trolls though. Are you Fanny, Spanky, or maybe Chesty?