This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has my boyfriend reached the 'comfortable stage' or is he bored?
02-28-2013, 04:42 AM
Has my boyfriend reached the 'comfortable stage' or is he bored?
For a year we have been very loved up and he has never given me a reason to think he was even slightly attracted to/interested in any other girl.

Recent changes:
- Started going out more with friends
- Less motivated to do romantic things esp. for upcoming Valentines day
- More actively making friends at uni, most noticeably female friends and adding on facebook
- Still very loving when we are together, but less worried about upsetting me by doing the above or occasionally calling a girl 'fit' etc (he was very careful about this before)

Is this the 'comfortable stage' or is he bored and looking for the excitement of the chase again?

Other details:
-We are both at different universities, see eachother every 2 weeks
-He assures me that he just likes making new friends, and that he respects the line between talking and flirting

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 04:44 AM

First of all you should ask yourself if you trust him, second I sounds like you both seem bored with what is going on. But that is how every relationship becomes. You should tell him how you feel and that you think things are changing. A good guy will know his boundaries. And it's okay to have a little female friends. Don't get mad at him that's the worst thing to do. Just talk to him.

Ads

02-28-2013, 04:52 AM

hes bored. with you.