This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
About a jewelry online simulation tool - website?
02-28-2013, 01:29 PM
About a jewelry online simulation tool - website?
I have this website (http://www.qolier.com/board.aspx) , which I put a lot of heart and effort to complete it. However, my biggest issue with it is that I don't know how to get more users. I have about 20 a day, but that is no really enough to get decent business.

Does anyone have any ideas ?

thanks,

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 01:37 PM

Simulation seems like a poor term for the site, which is a good idea.

Interactive design tool, or design preview seems like a typical names for such a thing.

Applying some SEO may be appropriate, a quick check of OpenSiteExplorer.org report their tool has found no links to your site, a key factor in getting search ranking.

Putting images of designs on various free social, gallery sites might help, Pinterest has a strong female demographic. Create a free business Facebook page, you can log in under the business name so any comments on pages or in groups links to the business page. Paid Facebook ads cost a bit less when they go to a Facebook page, rather than off site, some run sweepstakes that require giving a like to qualify, contests like that get high ad click rates which reduces the cost of clicks, perhaps to less than 10 cents each.
Perhaps have a design content where people's ideas are put in a gallery, the winner gets their design as a prize.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply