This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OMg, in URGENT NEED OF HELP! Beauty blog on Blogger! xx?
02-28-2013, 06:18 PM
OMg, in URGENT NEED OF HELP! Beauty blog on Blogger! xx?
lilbeautybible.blogspot.com is my blog and I have NO followers :'( I have a Twitter for it as well- @lilbeautybible and only have 3 followers :L Please help me with ideas on how to get it out there and a little more popular x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-28-2013, 06:28 PM

Answer a lot of question about beauty on here and just put your blog in the sources, make your answers sound like you really know what you're talking about.

Ads

02-28-2013, 06:33 PM

keep writing. and anwser tons of questions here. make a fb group too Big Grin
02-28-2013, 06:37 PM

Hi Autumn, I've just seen your blog and Twitter page. I must applaud you for the quality of your writing and the images.

You are rightly trying to engage the reader, including quizzes and reader suggestions.

I think one thing that would help is for you to read every day the beauty newswires. Then explain or comment on them, inviting your followers to also comment. This will save you having to think up something new or detailing yourself too much. More comprehensive.

Also, I wonder if you could mail shot numerous hair & beauty salons, indeed go nationwide. You advertise them (for a courtesy payment), or even for free, but ask them to mention you to their younger clients and give them your flyer. Then from all over the country you will gain readers and the salons will increase their custom (because of your adverts).

Whatever, keep at it. I'm sure a great career in journalism awaits you...