This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do they care about how I dress and think? And why do they always sit on the phone (teen)?
04-15-2013, 01:29 PM
Why do they care about how I dress and think? And why do they always sit on the phone (teen)?
I'm 14 (girl) and my 2 friends (also girls) always sit on their phone in breaks. Twitter and Facebook. They are just checking funny pictures and so on. I'm not interested sitting on the phone too. I want to talk and not being obsessed by the Internet.. When there isn't battery on their phone they ask me if they can borrow my phone since it always have a bit more battery left (wonder why). I always say no and then they get mad.. Why is it so funny to be on the phone and less fun to hang out with friends in a decent way? I don't get it and we are the same age..

Another thing is that they always seems to comment that I need to dress more girly and care more about how I look. They think I'm all grey, boring and extremely manly. I don't talk about boys. I don't have a dirty mind. I don't spend hours front of a mirror and care about looking fabulous 24/7. The funny part is that I hit puberty before they did. I'm satisfied with who I am. Of course I would like to be more CREATIVE with my clothes, but at the moment I just take it as it comes.

Why can't they just accept me for who I am? One of them always take pictures of me.. Ugly pictures of me about saying something. I tell her to delete. She don't. I think they start to act like snobs. All girly and the urge to comment in a annoying way. What happened? Why do they start to act like this? It all started since one of them started to get more freedom and acceptions from her parents.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2013, 01:37 PM

Because your friends have no life. Leave them and meet people who actually love you

Ads

04-15-2013, 01:37 PM

they are just attention seekers,if they were really your friends they would care about you & respect your opinion...find new friends who will accept you,people you will actually have fun with