This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WTF is going on in the world?
04-26-2013, 06:06 AM
WTF is going on in the world?
What is causing all these nut cases to go on shooting and stabbing sprees? Is it the fiscal cliff that the media is trying to make into doomsday? Is it just the holidays and the stress involved with that? Is it the mayan deal causing people to go nuts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 06:16 AM

The planets will soon be in alignment and I think the magnetic poles are supposed to be shifting.

Maybe it affects the nut cases more than the rest of us.

Ads

04-26-2013, 06:22 AM

Liberals have always killed people. The news just shines a light on them every now and then to send liberals into a fury to get higher ratings.
04-26-2013, 06:25 AM

This is humanity for you. If they aren't destroying the earth, they are destroying each other.
04-26-2013, 06:29 AM

Probably everyones going crazy in there own way because there scared of the end of the world.
04-26-2013, 06:42 AM

I would bet that a high percentage of these "nut cases" you mentioned were not God fearing Christians, if that tells you anything.
04-26-2013, 06:55 AM

I think that it is all these things you mention.

But what you don't mention is that is isn't the loss of control that these people experience that causes these tragedies, it is the weapons that they can get their hands on that makes these tragedies happen.

Who hasn't gotten into a murderous rage at some point in their lives - everyone, but if you don't have the means to act it out, then it fades away and nobody is harmed.
04-26-2013, 07:00 AM

people used to go nuts and kill blacks, or Croats/Serbs, or Jews, or Indians, or Protestants/Catholics, or witches, or ugly people, or deformed people, or albinos, or whatever.
now, as religion and social stereotypes are breaking down, people who are nuts are just killing in general.
things change,but still stay the same.
04-26-2013, 07:07 AM

I think it's a combination of things, much from society become more secular. There's no consequences. Religion used to be a little bit of a deterrent, they might not fear prison, but if they suspected eternal consequences, that's another story. Plus, it's removed so much hope and comfort from so many, what is there?

And our society is a bit Roman. Look at how people are in arenas when it comes to sports. Fans try to attack players, assault officials, reminds you of gladiators. The media glorifies violence, hip-hop glorifies violence, reality programming glorifies stupidity and drama, you can't push it on to any one thing. It's a mix. We live in a world that glorifies misery, in essence. If you're content with your life, there's just something wrong with you.
04-26-2013, 07:21 AM

I agree. It is simply because there are insane psychos in this world who have no heart and find it delighting to go around and on killing sprees, killing Innocent people and children. I am very disgusted by these people who would look an innocent child in the face and shoot it. Their bodies should be grinded up and tossed into the sea to feed the animals.