This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What did he mean by 'kinda'?
04-27-2013, 08:44 PM
What did he mean by 'kinda'?
We are in high school and this guy who rides my bus messaged me on facebook and said, "Hey your gonna hate me for this, and you wont believe me but ummmmmm....haha i kinda like you :/" Did he say 'kinda' because he was nervous or does it mean he's not sure?

Also, I had like 12 notifications because he had gone thru and 'liked' all my profile pics

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2013, 08:59 PM

It means he really likes you but he's not going to tell you.

Ads

04-27-2013, 09:13 PM

yeah nervous and didnt know how you would take it
04-27-2013, 09:22 PM

That means he does. He just tried to make it sound like he didn't like you alot. Smile
04-27-2013, 09:29 PM

Yes, I think he really likes you. He just just shy and saying kinda is a defense in the event that you don't like him back!
04-27-2013, 09:40 PM

Nervous, definitely.
04-27-2013, 09:49 PM

dont over think it.. from what i can see from this, he is starting to like you... starting; meaning he is still in the thinking stage.. dont push him, he is probably freaking out just cause he said he liked yoou, which means you are on his mind a lot.. keep conversations with him, text him more and possibly even call once in awhile... all this if you like him back
04-27-2013, 10:01 PM

He was trying to be cute. Duh. Why would someone write that they are not sure if they like you, that makes zero sense. Wow you can't take a hint huh?

Good luck, you seem to fit the saying "you wouldn't know a good thing if it hit you in the face".
04-27-2013, 10:15 PM

he's just attracted to you and he's not 100% sure he DOES like you, but it's there
04-27-2013, 10:26 PM

He likes you it means. You're attractive.