This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get kids at my school to read the newspaper?
04-28-2013, 05:53 PM
How can I get kids at my school to read the newspaper?
I'm editor of my schools paper and I can't get kids to read or even care about the paper. I've changed the layout, types of stories, even added a Twitter feed, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 06:08 PM

They don't read anything. It's not like there's something wrong with ur paper. KIDS DONT READ! yeah, it's pretty much true. Only a couple of them really read. Let alone how many read for self enjoyment, so yeah, you're reaching out to such a small percentage that you don't realize ur getting like 90% of the people u possibly could get lol

Ads

04-28-2013, 06:19 PM

pop quizzes
04-28-2013, 06:27 PM

What other incentives can you provide? Hey!, not the Page3 models type but maybe small competitions can be tried.
04-28-2013, 06:30 PM

Depends on the age of the children ??
04-28-2013, 06:41 PM

The best way to get anyone to read an article is the header or title of your article. You have to be creative when giving any article a title. It should be interesting enough to grab their attention and make them want to read more. Your title should be in all capital letters.