This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could the Indian rape victim still be alive if she had acted differently?
04-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Could the Indian rape victim still be alive if she had acted differently?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...d-her.html

It turns out she was abusive towards her attackers, if she had been nicer could her life have been spared?
Can one hand clap? I don't think so.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-28-2013, 08:37 PM

It really doesn't matter. Her attacker hand no right to lay a hand on her. Why do we keep making excuses for monsters. A rapist is NEVER justified.

Ads

04-28-2013, 08:45 PM

"if she had been nicer?!" dude, that's the poorest choice of a word I think I've ever seen.
those guys had it out for her and i don't think anything she could've done would've helped her.
hopefully the indian government will make an eample of the scum.
04-28-2013, 08:56 PM

Did you even read the article?

I am quoting it verbatim:

"A self-described 'spiritual guru' has sparked outrage in India"

"Politicians and web users have reacted with fury to the 71-year-old guru's comments."

"Many Indians took to social media to express contempt for Asaram Bapu's views.

@SahilBulla tweeted: 'Dear Asaram Bapu, one hand can never clap but one finger can easily show you what we think of you.'"

End quote.

What part of "inflammatory" don't you understand? That is the whole point of the article .... this is inflammatory speech. The whole point here, is that he said something that is outrageous and unacceptable.

The answer to your question is a resounding "no." This was a horrible crime, and one that an entire subcontintent of people abhors. The victim is in no way, shape or form, responsible for the heinous crime that cost her her life.
04-28-2013, 09:06 PM

are you a troll?? nicer as in bend over and make it sexy for the rapists??
fuck that shit.

women should carry mace blades and guns for all I'm concerned or not go out alone .

some greedy lawyers are trying to get an alimony which is total BS!

gangs and rapists should all be shot dead via firing squad .
04-28-2013, 09:13 PM

I don't know. I wasn't there.

It is interesting however I haven't seen a single news article that mentioned what she was wearing or how drunk she was or if she was flirting with any of them.
04-28-2013, 09:19 PM

That sort of reminds me of a discussion many years ago over a woman exercising self defense during a rape situation. I remember a documentary aired where a very nice, well-meaning police officer suggested that since women are usually weaker than men, and that when men are particularly angered then kill a pretty fair number of their victims, it might be appropriate for women to stay passive during a sexual attack. Interesting thing was that before the end of the month I watched that piece of advice there was a TV drama scene of a rape victim being savaged by a lawyer in saying that her lack of aggressive physical defense implied she was consenting to the event.

Thank God it hasn't happened to me, yet (an elderly grandmother in my town was raped and savagely beaten to death just this last year). I would hope that I could find a moment to effectively show disdain and defense against such human scum that would choose to attack me. To term her response to those animals as "abusive towards her attackers" is missing some really substantial aspect of the situation. If those ferrel dogs had left her alone in the first place she would have undoubtedly have left them alone as well, but then the camera probably wasn't running then, right?
04-28-2013, 09:33 PM

A guru who was NOT there said that - he doesn't know the situation. From the article you posted, it seems the bus was meant as a trap and the driver killed her by ramming an iron rod up her vagina so far she bled to death. I suspect given the premeditation no matter what she said, it would have done nothing - they planned this.
04-28-2013, 09:38 PM

You're sick, don't you understand English. The article is making fun of the self proclaimed guru.
04-28-2013, 09:42 PM

No. the victim would still be alive if she had weapons.