This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Splitting TV Screen Into Two Sides?
04-29-2013, 08:50 AM
Splitting TV Screen Into Two Sides?
I just hooked up my Dell Laptop to my TV via HDMI and would like to split the tv into two screens... I was able to do this with applications by holding down the windows button and pressing right or left, but I still have to move arrows left/right or up/down to see the entire page - Is there a way to get the page to fit into the the half screen I have created?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 08:54 AM

Hello Brian,

I am from Dell Social Media and Community.

in order to split your display down the middle either horizontally or vertically, first open two applications, let’s say Word and Excel. Now click on one of the tabs in the Windows Taskbar and then press and hold the CNTRL key on your keyboard. While holding down the CNTRL key, click on the other tab in the Taskbar. They should both be selected now (they should have a darker background than the other tabs).

In the pop-up you can select Tile Vertically to get the split screen view.

If this has not helped you or if you need any further assistance, feel free to message me on Twitter. I will be happy to assist.

Dell-Niranjan
Twitter: @NiranjanatDell

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply