This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do I have a virus or something on my iPod?
04-29-2013, 02:17 PM
Do I have a virus or something on my iPod?
I have 1 app that doesnt quit out on me everytime I click into it. The rest does, I can't go on Facebook, play games, or anything. What have I done to my iPod and if I have done anything what can I do to fix it because it's REALLY annoying Sad. Open for any suggestions

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-29-2013, 02:27 PM

Ok, I have this problem a lot too. It really depends which generation you have. If you have 1 or 2, it's because it's too old and needs to be replaced. The apps can no longer run on the iPod because of the software being used. The 3rd generation can still be updated on iTunes, so if you have one of those, go to iTunes and update your iPod. If you have the 4 or 5, it's software issues and the best option is to turn it completely off an let it rest for a couple hours.

Ads

04-29-2013, 02:35 PM

I have the same problem sometimes!

Try turn your iPod on off completely then turn it back on, this way you refresh the apps and then try and open one up!

If that doesn't work see if your apps need to be updated by going on the ap store then updates!

If it's not that then this will defiantly work, restore your iPod by going onto iTunes, plugging in your iPod with the USB adapter then summary and restore!

You can try double clicking the home button hold your finger down on the app you see and keep clicking on all the signs which is red and has a (-)button in it!

Hope this works
iPod touch owner for years!
Smile
04-29-2013, 02:43 PM

could be due to low ram, so go to your multitasking bar and remove everything from it and then restart your device this may work
u can also try re-installing the apps one by one
also if your iPod is extremely old the apps may not be compatible
U could also try holding the home and power button till the screen goes black- it will restart
also u may need to update your ipod
HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!