This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is my computer so slow all of a sudden?
05-04-2013, 02:24 AM
Why is my computer so slow all of a sudden?
Okay 3 nights ago My computer wouldn't load ANY youtube video, it took it like 20 minutes to half an hour just to load a short music video. NOW its having trouble on facebook with me writing on walls. It's a real pain in the ass, i cleaned my computer and i checked for viruses and there were no viruses or anything. Whats going on here?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 02:26 AM

Spywhere, adware, virus.

Ads

05-04-2013, 02:29 AM

one thing to definantly do is to disable some start up programs that you do not need, these are programs that will start when you start you computer and can make your pc un believably slow, also go to control panel and type in the search bar in the top right, Task Manager, this is where you will see what applications and hosts are running, if you know how to do this then select the program you dont want running and select it to stop the process (stop the program from running) check background programs aswell, your anti virus may start scanning without you even knowing!! if all else fails you will need to have your pc formated Smile
05-04-2013, 02:40 AM

You can fix your problems by paying attention to the methods below:
1. Diligently patch your system
As we all know problems will occur if there are some system bugs on the computer as sometimes they will allow the hackers to break into your system & spy out data and violate your privacy. So do remember to download and install all available system patches. This helps to timely correct some bugs and enhance computer performance, avoiding the coming of some unexpected computer problems.

2. Regularly run anti-virus program
If a computer is infected by a virus, lots of resources will be taken up to greatly slow down computer performance. What is more, the virus are able to change PC settings, and even give outside parties control over the computer, which will eventually result in different kinds of computer errors. So to optimize computer performance, it is highly recommended that you can install an anti-virus program and firewall to protect your computer from attacking from time and time again. But to always ensure the up-to-date virus database, it is needed for you to update it duly.

3. Timely defragment computer hard disk
Lots of computer users have never run a disk defragmentation during the lifetime of the computer, thinking that it means nothing to the optimize PC performance. But it is a true fact that, a simple disk defragment plays a very important role in fixing computer problems as this process helps to reassemble all parts of a same content to make them stay close together. In this way, it helps to reduce the movement of the hard disk head and speed up the data access effectively. So if wanting to optimize computer performance, do not ignore to run the Windows built-in Disk Defragmenter utility regularly!