This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your opinion on this friend?
05-07-2013, 10:25 AM
Your opinion on this friend?
Okay I have this friend I made in college. So every time I would ask her to hang out with me and my sister, she'd always say "Yes"I love hanging out with you girls,and say good things about us, but it never happens,instead she goes tohang out withother friends. and she NEVER invites us NO WHERE, but she always say she wanna hang out with us. So last Friday, I asked her to call me cause I needed advice, so she did,& she gave it to me. Then she ask if I wantedtogo tobreakfastwithher,andbtw (none of her other friends were around,itwas wheneveryone was prettymuchgone) So we chatted, and she told me we'd hang out overbreak,so then me andmysisterasked her if she wanted to watch movies withus andshe said she would.So she asked us to help her pack, and we did, then she shut herlaptop andsaid she wouldn't be able to watch the movie cause she hadto leave. She was also telling me how one of her roomates was judgemental,then she hung around her,then she was telling me how her bestfriend gets on her nerves, andhow she wish herbestfriend would move out the room. And I tweeted something on twitter,and she mentioned me saying "true that sister"should I even respond to that,tellherhow me andmysisterfeel? So then I told her I needed to tell her something, she told me to text her, then she asked me if everything was okay. So I told her I was moving colleges, and she said "Nowhy? Sad, then I ask her if she wantedme tomove, then she said no, cause mycollege is a good school, so then I told her why I was moving, and she said she think colleges in Texas would be a good college. So after that I asked what was she doing for her birthday, and she said she didn't know, then I asked herofshe was hanging out with people, and she said probably..Whatkinda friendwould you callthis? I reallyneed help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2013, 10:39 AM

I would say just a friend ..hmm .dont know how to describe it but like she is a person that would come to hang out with u cuz she bore with the others or there no one around....she seems like the type that doesn't know what to do ..and would u for ideas and stuff ...is it not that bad to have a friend like that but ...if ur point of asking is...should I not go to college and stay to be her friend......I would say nah it's not worth it ...she is a good friends but u still have a future ahead of u and ummm i mean u guys can still communicate right?........but most of the time trust ur self , ur guts ...yknow ...wat u think this person is to you ...so yea hope i have helped you good luck^^

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply