This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me with this girl...please?
05-08-2013, 05:54 AM
Please help me with this girl...please?
This girl started talking to me on Twitter based on common interests in music, and she messages me every single day and is like "Hey blah blah"

She says things like "Any girl would be lucky to have you. Smile"
"I love talking to you. Smile"

She lives across the country, but is going on vacation about 3 hours from me and she asked me if I wanted to hang out while she's here.

She's a freshman in high school and I graduated last year which is really weird, I feel like a weirdo for even talking to girls that young but I don't want to be mean.

How can I get her to stop talking to me? She even found and added me on Facebook too!
Shoot I put this in the wrong category

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2013, 06:09 AM

She likes you.

Ads

05-08-2013, 06:14 AM

I think the best thing to do would just be to block her.
05-08-2013, 06:26 AM

Easy. First, to avoid going to see her, say that you have a family emergency at the last second and say that you can't go. Second, to stop her from texting you, say you have a girl friend and that she will dump you if she doesn't stop talking to you because she thinks your having an affair. Like I said, easy.
05-08-2013, 06:28 AM

If you actually want to meet her, make sure she is not fake! She obviously likes you. And feels really comfortable talking to you.
But if you want her to stop talking to you, simply block her or tell her that you met a girl that you might date. (Trust me, I'm a girl)
Or just tell her that y'all live too far & that things will not work out. Y'all will slowly fade away if you tell her this!
05-08-2013, 06:44 AM

Block her and never talk to her again..This is as simple as that..
05-08-2013, 06:59 AM

If your not interested just block her from Facebook and twitter or tell her she is to young for you. If your 18 years old you could get in to alot of trouble if you date her.