This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do i hear voices?
05-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Why do i hear voices?
It started when i was like 10 years old. It was late at night and suddenly i woke up because of a sorta "ticking"noise which i heard and it was repeating at a regular period of time. I can't remember properly but i think i started screaming for a few seconds and then i called my mom. I explained to her that i was hearing that ticking noise but from her facial expression i knew that she wasn't hearing it even though she told me she could hear it. That was the time when the strange things started. Then i started hearing voices in my head like they were actually real. But they weren't. It happens most of the time when i'm in bed and trying to half asleep. It also happens sometimes during the day. I can hear a group of people who are chatting but i can barely understand them. Sometimes when i'm calm i can understand them very good, but sometimes its like "bla bla bla" and other words. I have to mention that now i'm 15 so its happening for 5 years now. Through the years i learnt how to ignore them, and now i don't really mind hearing them anymore, but its still weird. I'm thinking of going to a doctor because i've heard this things are characteristic for psychosis and mediums but i don't know.. and this thought give me fears. If anyone can help me, please do it. Oh, and yeah, i also hear my name being called like all the time, and it doesn't happen only at house, it happens everywhere. And when i turn around and look for a person who might could call there's nobody looking to me like they wanted to talk with me.

Sorry for my language but i'm still learning..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 10:44 PM

I have the same problem. One night when i was in bed i had a 'lucid dream' they wanted me to follow them but i wasn't sure i should trust them it was a hall way with lots of doors. I remember the guy telling me to listen to him and saying "we need to go now!" I told him no i don't want to go but i actually felt his presence. Then i saw this lady that said " welcome to the community" i can see there shadows and hear them, there are five of them, there voices are unclear unless im stoned or pissed off. They make me feel paranoid that people are following me everywhere i go i feel judged. Im anti social because of them they tell me people are saying rude things about me and i got into a lot of fights that way. I try to ignore them but thy piss me off, they sometimes help me and sometimes get me into trouble. I have no money to get a prescription and no one believes me but maybe you will have support that i don't have. Good luck. Don't let them run you, run them. It started when i was 13 and now im 17. Schizophrenia. Sometimes i feel like they are chasing me and trying to kill me. But maybe im just paranoid?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply