This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Facebook and Instagram randomly asking for ID?
05-11-2013, 08:08 AM
Facebook and Instagram randomly asking for ID?
Facebook and Instagram are asking me to submit a vertified ID picture including my name and date of birth.

For Instagram, I sent the wrong photo on my computer and now i can never get back on Instagram -_- it won't let you get bak on if the photo is wrong and you can't resend it,

For Facebook, I sent the right phooto and I can't get on my account still because they haven't sent thew confirmation letter.

Im pissed, I may have lost two accounts.... Sh*t...

Help PLEASE, did this happen to you ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 08:23 AM

I don't think they can do that to you legally because it can be viewed as invasion of privacy

Ads

05-11-2013, 08:33 AM

OMG same exact thing happend today. I'm super pissed. I had 2k followers on Instagram and I've had my Facebook since 4th grade. Alot has been lost and I hope I can get both accounts back. When I try to make a new Instagram it excits the app. -_- my week has been great. My ps3 and TV and phone broke. And now IG and FB. -.- yeah not happy. And they both said they sent emails and I haven't gotten either of them. I hope we both find out what is going on.
05-11-2013, 08:39 AM

this happened to me on facebook because someone had a fake account of me and reported me as the fake. take a pic of your I'd and then they well fix it.
05-11-2013, 08:51 AM

This is also happening to me and I'm beginning to think this email is never coming Sad
05-11-2013, 09:04 AM

SAME THING STARTED HAPPENING TO ME YESTERDAY!! Well, on Facebook though, I haven't been able to check my Instagram yet Tongue Anyways..I think they're doing this to everyone who they think is too young to have a FB (or IG)..this sucks..I want my Facebook back..NOW!

@Jordan The email came to me just barely, but then it asked for ID -___-

@Mark The email just came to me..and it asks for ID..
05-11-2013, 09:21 AM

This happened to me over 10 hours ago and no response from facebook......I was only asked for my full name and birthday with facebook and was told to expect an email shortly.......10 hours later no email......Instagram asked for a copy of my DL or passport and I am hesitant to send it but appears I am going to have to........
05-11-2013, 09:27 AM

Same here. My account was locked out 2 days ago for no reason at all and just now I received an email stating that I have to upload my government issued ID in order to reactivate the account. I only have close friends and family, less than 90 people! I randomly post on FB... This is really frustrating! I feel targeted and singled out for no reason at all! Worse of all, my friends keep sending me emails and my page is still active but I have no access to it!
05-11-2013, 09:34 AM

this happened to me also yesterday at 9 am.i woke up and get my iphone after i entered my password for my instagram and facebook it says that i have too many accounts w/c is not true.i went to the help corner of FB and i think i sent more than 5 report and they replied only now.saying that i have no choice but to upload government id.is this reliable thing to do? i had my FB for 5 years and i have so many photos there Sad
05-11-2013, 09:42 AM

this has happened to me to!!! so frustrating!!! i have sent a copy of my ID into facebook but when i tried to send it into the Instagram team it comes up with an error message!!! I'm so annoyed!! (