This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I feel like I'm screaming in a soundproof room Your help is needed!! Please Answer?
05-11-2013, 04:12 PM
I feel like I'm screaming in a soundproof room Your help is needed!! Please Answer?
Are there any ways to express your feelings without talking to anyone? I can't talk to my family because everyone misunderstands what I say and calls me rude. I'd say that I'm mean but everyone else I know doesn't think that. I'm afraid that they will turn on me like everyone else.My mom went as far as to say I am disrespectful and that since one day I want to move away (though I never said I wanted to never call or never call her my mother) that I should never call her my mother again and said I am a liar because I was crying. My godsister called me rude when she went off on me and I corrected her so now that means I am a bad person. I wanted to ask her something but she took it as me wanting advice and went in even though that wasn't the case. I apologized to both just in case I accidentally said something bad that came out wrong. My aunt assumed that because I was upset about how a few celebrities talked to people like me (fans of another group) on twitter and that I don't really "love" myself that I was going to kill myself. She called and made a big problem because I feel like I can't talk to anyone. Could anyone please give me multiple ways to vent without being yelled at, misunderstood or called a bad person/liar? I need real answers. Please..
It feels good to know I'm not alone. And I might take you up on that offer ?. I don't exactly trust easily on the internet (too many weirdos on here, you know? No offense.) But we teens have to stick together! I feel your pain. I'm 15 but still I understand how you feel as well. Thank you both.. I'm literally about to cry because it feels good to know someone cares and won't judge me. I'm going to let this stay open for a while for more answers though. You two really made my day brighter. Thank you sooo much... I can't thank you enough for caring...

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply