This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why dont females notice men play games just as much as them if not more?
05-11-2013, 06:03 PM
Why dont females notice men play games just as much as them if not more?
I was watching a show on true life about internet drama with facebook ad texting, and it was so obvious the men were playing games and were just as insecure as women. They both had that smirk on their face whenever their gfs would get jealous and they would feed into to it and try to make her feel crazy for the games he was playing. It makes me so mad that girls are so stupid and don't realize this crap.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2013, 06:17 PM

it's a tv show, get over it

you'd be surprised how similar males and females are

after all we are both humans

Ads

05-11-2013, 06:33 PM

OMFG i totally watched that the other day! That one girl had a problem with her bf always having his fone, or laptop, then she went on a date with her one guy frind, and couldnt put her fone down! I was like really? lol And guys play games wayyyy more than girls!
05-11-2013, 06:36 PM

Because it's an insecurity issue, they want that image of a boyfriend, and no matter how messed up the relationship is they still want to have that mind set of those guys as the perfect man.
05-11-2013, 06:48 PM

Teenage boys (not men) are known for treating girls as "fluff".

For the most part, however, this behaviour completely changes towards the end of the teen years. Once young females establish a sense of "adult" woman identity (re:self-survival skills), they will use game playing to manipulate people to their advantage.

At that point, females take the lead in "game playing".

This sly way of dealing with people was formed during relations with their peers (as young girls are very competitive with each other), it later becomes extended across the gender gap once they learn that they can also manipulate males.

Dr. Morlenheim