This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cutforbieber? why would 9gag trick all those little girls into harming themselves?
05-12-2013, 06:10 PM
cutforbieber? why would 9gag trick all those little girls into harming themselves?
something should be done about 9gag. they should be punished for what they have done.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 06:26 PM

what are you talking about i'm on 9gag almost all the time this is the first i hear about this
are you trolling or something?

Ads

05-12-2013, 06:42 PM

Majority of those cuts are not real and ones that are were not caused by a "bet" but mental issues.
Give me a Halloween kit and I can make it look like my arm was cut open 5 minutes ago.
There's also photoshop.
05-12-2013, 06:56 PM

I don't get what the hell is wrong with them. The site has been up for a couple of years, but only recently I've checked it thanks to the hype and popularity it got from the Social Media. They openly talk about racism, sexism and religion bashing.
And while I could care less what this people talk about in their site (freedom of speech and all), it just gets too far when they affect other people. This time by making two little girls kill themselves because they thought it would be funny to pull a prank on Justin Beiber (who they constantly bash and profess intense hatred).
If they intended the prank to got this far, I don't know. But what happened, happened; and now there's people that has blood on their hands, and something should be done about it.

They also tried to blame it into other site, the cowards.
05-12-2013, 07:06 PM

Don't even get me started on what utter insanity this is.
05-12-2013, 07:16 PM

Ah, natural selection at it's finest
05-12-2013, 07:19 PM

9gag didn't start the rumor, 4chan did.

If those girls actually believe everything they see on the internet then they shouldn't be on the internet IMO.