This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - innocent or guilty?
05-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev - innocent or guilty?
Too much doesn't add up about this for me. I personally believe he is innocent (don't hate, it's just my personal opinion) I have seen no conclusive evidence, I've seen other possible suspects, and seen conflicting accounts and photographs fed to us by the media.
For example, they said they found him critically injured in that boat, but there was footage of him stepping out of the boat by himself, not a drop of blood in sight. That picture is apparently now unavailable, to be replaced with shots of him covered in blood on the floor with the police, and being rushed to hospital. Doesn't add up...

I think the media want a show, and too many people are just accepting what we're being told without using their own heads and formulating their own opinions.

I didn't mean to babble on so much... What do you think?
And who told you that? The media.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2013, 02:25 PM

GUILTY

Ads

05-27-2013, 02:31 PM

Except he has pretty much admitted it. He told the police that his brother was the mastermind, and he just followed orders.
05-27-2013, 02:37 PM

GUILTY.
05-27-2013, 02:40 PM

Like OBL and at least one of the patsies set up for the London bombing, he's an intel asset on the FBI payroll quite likely.

As in the case of London (and 9/11) terror drills were taking place. In the case of 7/7, four young British born men of South Asian descent were hired to play to part of the terrorists in the drills.
That provided the perps with the suitable images for the media to feed to public.

It appears that he may have been patsied something like the same way.

There is also the possibility of something like MK Ultra mind control being employed.

@WhatsinaName if you or anybody else really believes the real truth is going to be presented in a open court you have no idea what you a dealing with.
05-27-2013, 02:44 PM

Everything is not always what it appears to be. Guilt or innocence is not decided by the media so lets wait and see what evidence they have on him
05-27-2013, 02:50 PM

I think he's guilty but could they release some more surveillance to put a stop to this? Problem is he seemed to live such an ordinary lifestyle and girls think he's attractive so they don't want to think he did it but all signs are he was brainwashed into being a cold blooded killer. Nothing can excuse what he did of his own will. Please think of the victims and let the professionals do their job. The conspiracy theories really have nothing to substantiate them, stop playing armchair detective and sympathizing with murderers.
05-27-2013, 02:53 PM

innocent of being a terrorist;
guilty of being a pastie for the FBI
05-27-2013, 03:00 PM

Guilty
05-27-2013, 03:01 PM