This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Liking a page on Facebook?
07-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Liking a page on Facebook?
The thing that I really don't like about Facebook, is that everyone can see if you "like" a photo, a page, etc. It shows up in their newsfeed.

I need to "like" a page, but I don't want it to show up in everyone's newsfeed. Is there a way to hide this?

(PS. I'm not doing anything sinister. I just need to "like" a page of the supplier for my business ... and obviously I don't want my clients to know who my supplier is, or else they will order directly from them. That's all.)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-18-2013, 06:29 PM

i dont think so I would recommend to make another FACEBOOK!

Ads

07-18-2013, 06:37 PM

Open your profile > click on activity log button > Mark Only me at the top of the page temporarily.
07-18-2013, 06:52 PM

there is no way to do this

the only thing you can do is add the friends you want to hide your activity from to your restricted list

abdullah apparently doesnt understand how the activity log works - it does not do what he thinks it does
07-18-2013, 07:01 PM

change your settings too only me so only me can see them
07-18-2013, 07:06 PM

Sorry it's not possible..
Better you can create a fake facebook account and use that account exclusively to like pages..so that no one knows you are liking that page.
07-18-2013, 07:19 PM

There is No Way to Hide your Like the Only Thing you Can Do is If There is Specific People you Dont Want to See your Like Action Than Add Them to The Restricted List
07-18-2013, 07:33 PM

Great question Venus!

I have that same issue and what I decided to do was create a 2nd FB account and I use it SOLELY for "Liking" suppliers that I patronize...and then some Smile