This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does a girl have to be pretty to get a lot of likes/comments in social networks?
07-31-2013, 01:32 AM
Does a girl have to be pretty to get a lot of likes/comments in social networks?
just wondering because I'm kind of confused with the type of girls (( "definitely not pretty"))) that get complimented like crazy!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-31-2013, 01:37 AM

Not always. It's just the kind of pictures they post & how many followers/friends they have.

Ads

07-31-2013, 01:51 AM

Hashtags like on instagram can get anyone a lot of likes If you have the iPhone download the app tagsforlikes you'll get a lot of likes.
07-31-2013, 02:01 AM

photoshop,interesting captions,sluty, or they are nice and friendly
07-31-2013, 02:06 AM

It's mostly the kind of pictures and their posts. But don't do it for the likes, I bet you won't show your boobs just to get some useless likes.
07-31-2013, 02:18 AM

you answered your own question.
07-31-2013, 02:28 AM

I'm not that pretty, either, but I have friends. Between them and my friends' friends' friends'.... I have lots of friends. But that's not your question. The thing is, people like almost anything that isn't offensive and is somewhat humorous. So be funny. Post pretty things, things you like, and when you post pictures of yourself, who even cares if you're pretty or ugly???? They like you for who you are, not how you look.
07-31-2013, 02:37 AM

Slutty normally does the trick!
07-31-2013, 02:47 AM

Not at all. Likes and comments u get for what you do and what exceptional you are from others. Its not about beauty, so chill.