This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blocking People From Seeing You Statuses?
08-06-2013, 07:43 PM
Blocking People From Seeing You Statuses?
I added my dad on Facebook & i don't want him to see what i post, i don't want to unfriend him but how can I just block him from seeing my status on the mobile Facebook app?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-06-2013, 07:53 PM

add him to your restricted list

Ads

08-06-2013, 07:55 PM

Click on the 'status' button at the top of the page. Type your status then underneath where you're typing on the right click the button where there is an image of two peoples heads. Click on the cog and you should be able to select who to prevent from seeing your status, hope this helpsSmile
08-06-2013, 07:59 PM

It is simple, it is easy to do this when you write a status you will have a pull down menu next to POST you click that and then custom, then in that dialog at the bottom area of that dialog with a red X that says DO NOT SHARE WITH these with people or lists and put your dad's name in there and it will not share it with him. You can do this for anyone. And if you want to stop that you just click the x next to his name. Good Luck.
08-06-2013, 08:10 PM

yah same I didn't even want my dad to see my statuses on fb so I added him to my restricted list. Just go to blocking> on the very top it will say add friends to restricted list> add your daddy> click save
WALA! Big Grin
08-06-2013, 08:24 PM

On the status at the botton right Click on public and go to custom and click don't share with and type his name in and it won't allow him to see it but you have to do it from the computer and he won't be able to see it on his Mobil app or computer