This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How is it possible for illegal immigrants to take part in social security?
10-13-2012, 02:55 AM
How is it possible for illegal immigrants to take part in social security?
In order to get social security you have to have a social security number so how is it our government voted to allow illegal immigrants to take part in the system???? How the heck do they think this is gonna work? Unless they use the number they bought off the black market. Scoundrels!!!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 03:03 AM

1. They make numbers up.
2. They buy counterfeit cards.
3. They use other people's ID.

Ads

It's true, they steal social security numbers and identifications. What's funny is how politicians are trying to give illegals "legal rights". It's a contradiction!! These politicians should be deported.

The only way I can think of is if an immigrant applied legitimately to immigrate, got a social security and permission to work, and then had their legal residency revoked, or gave it up by staying too long out of a country or some such.

Now they have a social security number, but no legal status. I suppose if they worked and paid into social security while they were legal, then they should be entitled to that money in some way.

That said, I don't know what bill or vote you are referring to. Can you provide a link?

The system is corrupt. There are so many here that they have power to exploit a weakened system. Politicians will do anything for votes and money. The poor and middle class are outguned by businesses and rich that benefit by cheap labor. There is nothing in it for politicians to actually help the people-only to appear to help them. They know who butters their bread and it isn't us.

blame the corrupt system
they sell SSN for $ 10

The democrats have proposed many times the granting of social security benefits to illegals no matter what their legal status is. they are just political prostitutes.

The other day I ran into a illegal mexican with my car and the cop blamed ME! wth? He is ILLEGAL against the law and it is my fault?!? They do not have rights! They are not entitled to humany here!!!

God bless!

http://sessions.senate.gov/pressapp/reco...?id=275456
this says something about it.it is part of the current amnesty plan they came up with in 07.it is loophole #19.

The illegal aliens get one of the illegal identifications at the local Mexican Mafia shops, and they tap into SS with the fake identification. That takes several forms.. none of which I think I will provide in public.

Some of those folks are going to jail now.. many more will.