This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My cousins blocked me on facebook?
08-22-2013, 07:08 PM
My cousins blocked me on facebook?
At first I was mad because it literally happened on the day I flew to their country to see all my family. Prior to this we had interesting conversations on facebook. I've given them no reasons to hate me. Years before this, they have been very mean about me being overweight, which I'm not anymore but they don't know that. But, it really surprised me and then their accomplice said they were trying to be religious, but I have the link to their profiles and I can see their profiles on a browser I'm not logged in on. I'm not hurt anymore, but I just don't understand people these days.

My question is.... Whenever I see them again should I still keep a face to face relationship? it's not in my personality to be rude

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 07:12 PM

You need to be nice to them regardless of what they did to you. People make mistakes and when you see them be very friendly that they may open up to you. Family is very important and your paths will cross in the future so you don't want to have bad behavior haunting you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply