This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can fb help me to fame?
08-27-2013, 04:49 AM
Can fb help me to fame?
hi my dream is to be a famous musician and i have already written a few songs but i was thinking if i publish them in fb and youtube etc will this help me become known and famous?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 05:04 AM

No, because you are probably generic and pointless.

Ads

08-27-2013, 05:19 AM

As opposed to doing what? Not posting them?
Erm....yeah :/
08-27-2013, 05:21 AM

no, you have the same dream as 90% of people, and only about 1% actually achieve it

facebook isnt going to help you do it at all
08-27-2013, 05:33 AM

It COULD get famous by posting them on facebook if people share them but dont count on that not to be rude but you SHOULD try posting some videos on youtube too because Conor Maynard and Justin Beiber both became famous by starting with a youtube account Smile GOOD LUCK
08-27-2013, 05:48 AM

Depends how good you are, if people like they share, and that way the video gets more likes,fans, be ambitious and if you create good music that people like, that can lead to fame, such as in your area however fame can go global if viewers around the world hear the video and like it, Facebook is really good these days for getting noticed, however that is if many people like your video and share it.