This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why my social security number be can not be "verified" when i sign up for debit cards or money market funds?
10-13-2012, 08:37 AM
Why my social security number be can not be "verified" when i sign up for debit cards or money market funds?
Does anyone know how to be able to use your social security number and have it verified? twice my ss couldnt be verified so for now I have to go without a debit card and my account in money market.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 08:45 AM

If you are going around typing your social security number onto various websites, you are making a SERIOUS mistake. The websites have collected your SSN info and can basically steal your identity now. They can apply for credit cards in your name, etc. I bet they already have started to do so.

Of course scam websites won't 'verify' your SSN - that's part of the scam. You might be going through life with a devastated credit score for a few decades.
---------------
Another possibility is that your SSN cannot be verified because it's a fake number and was not issued by the Soc. Sec. Admin.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply