This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
facebook useful or time waste?
09-04-2013, 03:51 PM
facebook useful or time waste?
now everybody uses facebook.but many people uses only for time pass,entertainment and some even misuse it.what's ur opinion?is it useful or waste?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2013, 04:07 PM

Waste of time

Ads

09-04-2013, 04:19 PM

It depends on what you use it for. It can be helpful when using it for a business or when trying to contact someone when you don't have their phone number or email or whatever. It can be a great way to pass time and for businesses, so from my standpoint, it's useful.
09-04-2013, 04:32 PM

Both.
I use it to keep up to date with people I know from around the world... but at other times I go on it to play games and watch funny videos.
Overall though I think it's mostly a waste of time cos I use it to procrastinate... xD
09-04-2013, 04:48 PM

both
09-04-2013, 05:00 PM

It can be used to talk to family. But if all you do is start drama on it.. Then I would say a waste of time.
09-04-2013, 05:05 PM

FB is good for connections or groups to contact eachother. Also, advertising is a little easier when you have a small business. However, if you only use it for the social aspect (chatting, etc.) why not text or call them.
09-04-2013, 05:07 PM

Depends.

Chose it as the best answer, I need to go to the next level(level2).
09-04-2013, 05:20 PM

Facebook makes life more easier.To communicate with friends was costly before.But Facebook makes it about cost free.Nowadays you can share pic,video feelings etc with your friends within seconds with minimum cost by dint of Facebook.
09-04-2013, 05:32 PM

It all depends upon how you use it...Many feel it as time pass.. But it also has got lots of things to learn..Many pages have been created to provide us with good information...you can also misuse..but i feel it will be productive if you use for your development..you can also have friends who would help in your development. So if you use it in a better way you can gain a wholesome knowledge of many new upcoming things