This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone have experience with special challenges for professional services firms developing social media st?
10-13-2012, 11:29 AM
Does anyone have experience with special challenges for professional services firms developing social media st?
From my reading and conversations I see special challenges for professional services, especially small ones say 1-30 people, in developing and implementing social media strategies that they see as appropriate to them. I'd love to get a sense of what those challenges are or what they are perceived to be, by those firms.
Sorry about the truncated last word in the question! It's "strategy".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 11:37 AM

I can only give you one word as an answer: Engagement

There have been a deluge of social tools out there and yet, none of it can promise lasting relationships with your fans and followers. How will they really care for your business? This is the challenge for many. It's like going out there and talking to people for the first time. Do you talk like some Twitter bot gone mad like Christine here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aswwf3bu1I8

Of course, not. It's not enough anymore to post stuff as if these social media channels is your huge billboard ( that runs for free ). How will you listen and keep the talk running? That's one thing you can learn from Ford in their Fiesta campaign.

Cheers!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply