This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One of my friends and I suddenly can't see each other on Facebook anymore?
11-12-2013, 10:56 PM
One of my friends and I suddenly can't see each other on Facebook anymore?
Basically, I tried to send a message to one of my Facebook friends. I couldn't find him to send the message. I texted him to see if he blocked me or something. He hasn't and but when he looked he couldn't find me either. I hadn't blocked him or anything. This hasn't happened with any of our other friends. As near as we can tell this just happened over night and we don't know how to fix it. Even when we search each others names nothing even comes up. Anybody know how to fix this?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 11:02 PM

Hmmmm. It's possible it could be a error from Facebook... Or he blocked you. I was going to say to make a fake account and look him up, but he said his Facebook is working... So..

Ads

11-12-2013, 11:06 PM

Have you tried going to your page and writing everything after .com and sending it to your friend via text message to find you or vice verse? Also both of you check your settings and your block list just to be sure. It could also be the website, check again later and see if you can both find each others page and if you can send messages to one another. Good luck.