This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I find someone on Facebook only knowing their first name, and where they live?
11-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Can I find someone on Facebook only knowing their first name, and where they live?
I met a guy on a field trip for a group at school, and I was going to add him, but I forgot to ask for his last name. I know where he lives, so is there a way I can narrow down the search?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2013, 03:30 PM

No because there is probably millions with that name on Facebook and Facebook doesn't ask for an address. A way to find him could be to go to his house, unless its far away

Ads

11-19-2013, 03:39 PM

No, well a lot if ppl will come upmost you'll be looking for him like forever and I'm sure if you use his address it'll still be hard. Unless you have friends who are friend with him. He'll pop up because of your mutual friends but its going to be hard finding him if not so I say no.
11-19-2013, 03:50 PM

No, u cant find a person by knowing his first name and place.. Facebook have options but there wil be soo many person have the same first name and place.. Better give it a try, u may find him..
11-19-2013, 04:03 PM

On laptop or computer the best chance is by writing their name in the search bar and then after on the left hand side it says search filters if you click on people there's a search tool that comes up where you can write their location. If he's on it and using his real name and location you may find him. Good luck hope you find him.