This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why would I be blocked on Facebook!?
11-21-2013, 04:29 AM
Why would I be blocked on Facebook!?
I'm actually really good friends with one of my exes for the past couple years. We talk and hang out all the time and for some reason when I texted her a month ago she never replied and I haven't text or called her since. I don't get on Facebook that often probably been 3-4 weeks and when I got on today I noticed she blocked me. I didn't do anything wrong at all I honestly don't know where this is all coming from. I'm afraid to call or text her cause I don't want to make her annoyed and pissed off at me but I have no idea why she is doing this and it's really bothering me because we have been friends for so long and I don't want to lose that. We never got into a fight i didn't do anything that would piss her off, I just want to know why. Any advice? And yes I'm 100% sure she blocked me and not her being deactivated.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2013, 04:32 AM

You must talk to her! Not an alternative if you want to keep going with your relationship. She apparently could have got some misconceptions! I guess she wouldnt mind an open talk, as she probably has got sth to say to you.

Ads

11-21-2013, 04:34 AM

maybe you has misunderstood to her.. talk to her and ask the explanation about this problem maybe she want to other friend but she ticks you has to be blocked.
11-21-2013, 04:46 AM

The only reason i can see is that you're out of the scene. She has a new Boyfriend