This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it bad I unfriended someone?
12-05-2013, 01:31 PM
Is it bad I unfriended someone?
I was "friends" with this girl I hanged out a bunch during a summer two or three years ago. Now we don't see each other at all. On Facebook she kept sending me game requests and it was super annoying. She always plays games and always sends requests to me. I sent her multiple messages to stop sending me the game requests and she never responded back. And she never stopped sending the game requests. I had enough today and unfriended her. I don't even use Facebook a lot, I go on once every few weeks. She moved to a different town and I only had two mutual friends with her. I don't want to still be friends with her. We only hanged out a few years ago. Was it bad that I unfriended her?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2013, 01:37 PM

Yes I think that was very unkind of you.

Ads

12-05-2013, 01:51 PM

You just want attention.
12-05-2013, 01:56 PM

No Not bad at all. Whats the point keeping her as a friend if she doesn't talk with you
12-05-2013, 02:06 PM

Have you tried blocking the app requests?
12-05-2013, 02:12 PM

no, i think you did the right thing. You asked her to stop multiple times and she didn't. you don't want to be friends with her anyway. You did the right thing.
12-05-2013, 02:21 PM

It was a little over reacted
12-05-2013, 02:36 PM

ol. they are apps on facebook. I doubt she thinks of u at all when those requests come to u. the app selects most of ur friends by default for invitation to play the game too. once u click next with the intention of proceeding with the game , those invites are sent out. she can undo it though, it doesn't matter now. good u unfriended her. afterall u're not gonna see her again
12-05-2013, 02:45 PM

No, don't feel bad. Lots of relationships fade away. She'll find someone else to bug. Don't feel so guilty.
12-05-2013, 02:50 PM

It's not bad or mean you have not seen her in a few years
You done nothing wrong and you can all way add her again later