This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is an appropriate age to be posting pictures of yourself on social networking sites (fb,etc.) ?
12-07-2013, 08:06 PM
What is an appropriate age to be posting pictures of yourself on social networking sites (fb,etc.) ?
My sister doesn't even have a fb account b/c she's scared that she might get stalked and raped or whatever (not really sure what goes on in her mind half of the time), but I do have one and I was wondering if it's bad to post selfies before an appropriate age, and what would the appropriate age be anyway?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 08:07 PM

First we need to know how old your sister is. I started posting pictures of myself at like 13 to 14. I knew that since I was a teenager that I can have more privileges. So if I get any trouble from anyone then it's the persons fault not anyone else's. Maybe ask your mom or dad.

Ads

12-07-2013, 08:18 PM

NEVER would be they best answer to your question
Try not to post self pictures at all, even if you are hot like me, do not do it.
The users are not the only threat, the owners and workers of this social platform are making a profile of you always.