This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Instagram account disabled! HELP?
12-07-2013, 10:41 PM
Instagram account disabled! HELP?
When I login on my iPhone it says that my account has been disabled. But when I login on my friend's iPhone using the same account, I can use my IG account! Please help me to get my IG account on working on my iPhone! Thank you for answering Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2013, 10:43 PM

This sounds like a IP Address or equipment specific issue. If you can login on another phone it seems, to me, that the IP Address maybe blocked as opposed to the User. Read the excerpt below:

"If your account has been disabled but you didn't remove it through our Account Removal form, it's likely that you have violated Instagram's Community Guidelines and/or Terms of Service.

Users with an account found in violation of the Community Guidelines will be permanently removed from our service. There are no exceptions to this policy.

Important! If you think you have been mistakenly removed from our service, please make sure you review the Community Guidelines carefully before writing in. We review these rules before taking any action. We often find that people think an account was mistakenly disabled, but realize why after reviewing the content and/or activity on all accounts they own. If you still believe you were mistakenly disabled after reviewing our Guidelines, you can email us..."

http://help.instagram.com/customer/porta...s-disabled

Based on another person on Yahoo who had the same problem...The solution is found in the link below:

"Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

i had the same problem as you. Jailbreak your iphone or ipod, go on Cydia and install "UDID faker". This will make instagram think you are signing in from a different device. It is your device itself that has been banned..."

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...246AASyBL3

Also refer to the Source List for other relevant links.

Good Luck.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply