This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how can i become a spider?
10-13-2012, 07:25 PM
how can i become a spider?
So a few days ago i was sitting on my balcony. i see this yellow spider crawl down my arm, it wasnt a big spider (medium size) then it starts to like snuggle up on my hand. and i was like oh my god a friend , so i just watch it do its thing. meanwhile i was thinking of all the great adventures me and my new spider friend will take on. but then it jumps off my arm and off the balcony and my hand starts to burn. now its really red and has a huge bump. it also really burns and its starting to turn a bit green.
i told my friend and she said maybe the spider is trying to turn me into a spider so we can have a spider life together. im really excited, maybe i will get to leave my room and have a social life with jack (the spiders name). i just need to know how, or when i will turn into a spider.

thank you in advance! Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-13-2012, 07:33 PM

You're already a spider!

After Jack bit you, you turned that night in your sleep. Your brain just isn't ready to see your spider-self yet.

Trust me, if you go climb off your balcony you will see Smile

Ads

Uhh... I have a feeling that jack maybe has bitten you...

But if you really wanna be a spider, then I don't know

You can turn into a spider by going to Slenderman's house and asking him to trade backs with you. The end.

grow 6 legs

if it bit you and it turned red then green chances are it poisoned you and it most likely wasn't trying to turn you into a spider so you can be friends since it's a spider so it doesn't have feelings therefor it cannot have friends

sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't think it's possible to turn into a spider, my guess is the spider bit you. The bite is probably infected you should get it checked....

You have to let it bite your pointer finger, at midnight when there is a full moon outside!
Turning into a spider is a incredible feeling, although the transformation might be a bit tough.
Remember that having six legs can be difficult to operate in the first stages, but I'm sure you will get the hang of it eventually.
Good luck

This is in the realtionship section. So.. what? You trying to get frisky with this spider or something?

go ask peter parker !