This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
so I see on fb there are a lot of people who have giraffe pic as there profile pic, I was wondering why ,?
12-12-2013, 08:14 AM
so I see on fb there are a lot of people who have giraffe pic as there profile pic, I was wondering why ,?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2013, 08:15 AM

This is why!
I got it wrong! I agreed to change my profile pic to a Giraffe cause I got a riddle wrong. I'm playing along.The Great Giraffe Game!...The deal is I give you a riddle. You get it right you get to keep your profile pic. You get it wrong and you change your profile pic to a Giraffe for the next 3 days. MESSAGE ME ONLY SO YOU DON'T GIVE OUT THE ANSWER. Here is the riddle: 3:00 am, the doorbell rings and you wake up. Unexpected visitors, It's your parents and they are there for breakfast. You have strawberry jam, honey, wine, bread and cheese. What is the first thing you open? Remember... message me only. If you get it right I'll post your name here. If you get it wrong change your profile pic.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply