This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why did this girl like my photo then unliked it?
12-16-2013, 01:23 PM
why did this girl like my photo then unliked it?
this girl liked my photo on facebook and she unliked it ..soo i blocked her from facebook cause i saw it as a sign of disrespect

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2013, 01:24 PM

Maybe she diggs you but she has a boyfriend so she&#x27;s trying to throw short signs.

Ads

12-16-2013, 01:37 PM

your right i would do the same its disrespect full to you and your pics
12-16-2013, 01:52 PM

She probably clicked on it by accident. It still shows up in your logs but she probably instantly unliked it again. It happens to me all the time.
12-16-2013, 01:57 PM

Ur a dumb ass she was looking at ur pics but she is shy, she accidentally liked ur pic she didn't want you to kno that she was looking at all ur pics, you should unblock her then get her number
12-16-2013, 02:08 PM

Maybe because she's one of the many Facebook users who sometimes make the mistake of liking a certain post but doesn't want to broadcast it in the news feed. I find many questions here asking if people are notified if someone likes then quickly undo the like to avoid people knowing.

I find it funny you saw it as a sign of disrespect and went through to block her. Talk about the variety of "special" people on Facebook.
12-16-2013, 02:17 PM

From your actions, I suggest you escalate this to something more serious. Consider confronting her with a Super Soaker. Threaten to power wash the makeup off her ugly face. If that doesn't satisfy your taste for revenge, I suggest holding her down and begin twenty Botox injections in her ears, nose, eyebrows, tongue and under her chin for that mating call bullfrog look.